Julia (my 13 year old)

Julia (my 13 year old)

Evan (my 16 year old and Madeline)

Evan (my 16 year old and Madeline)

Alex (my 8 year old)

Alex (my 8 year old)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

7 proven tips for success (Giovanna Pang)

7 Proven Tips for Success (Giovanna Pang)
1. Harness your passion - Your success sweet spot is where your passion overlaps with your work.
2. Create a mindset for success - Own your space! Do you feel good about who you are? Are you your #1 fan?
3. Work the right way – There is no Drive-Thru window to success.
4. Connect and communicate - In life you have to get along in order to move along
5. Understand money - Money is like water. You want a reservoir not a river.
6. Live with integrity - The mother of all values.
7. Always keep growing and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment